Uttar Pradesh becomes the first state in India to construct 8,642 Amrit Sarovar (Lakes) in India. Amrit Sarovar is an ambitious mission initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, which aims to conserve water for the future. Madhya Pradesh is in the second position, Jammu and Kashmir in third, Rajasthan in fourth, and Tamil Nadu ranked in the fifth position.
Lakhimpur Kheri, Uttar Pradesh, secured the first position within the state by constructing 256 Amrit Sarovar. Gorakhpur secured the second position by constructing 245 lakes, and Pratapgarh secured the third position by constructing 231 lakes.
Key Points related to Mission Amrit Sarovar in Uttar Pradesh
- The Director of the rural development department G S Priyadarshini informed them about the instructions of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
- 15,497 Amrit Sarovar was identified in different villages panchayats of which 8,462 Amrit Sarovar have been already developed.
- These Amirt Sarovars are twice the total number of Amrit Sarovar collectively developed in Madhya Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan, and Tamil Nadu.
- Uttar Pradesh is the only state in the country that has developed Amrit Sarovar in huge numbers.
- Further, 1.20 lakh Amrit Sarovar will be developed in the state, which is the maximum in the country.
- In Lakhimpur Kheri, 256 Amrit Sarovar have been completed out of 312 Amrit Sarovar.
akhilesh yadav alert amit shah assembly elections baarish bhupendra singh bjp chief minister chunao cricket elections Gorakhpur hospital Kawad Yatra khurai lakes land registration Lightning Madhya Pradesh mausam MET department Mission Amrit Sarovar Narendra modi Newsbeat rain registry rss sagar Science sky spaceX Stamp stamp duty UFO UP Uttar Pradesh water body World Yogi Adityanath खुरई भूपेन्द्र सिंह मध्यप्रदेश
- मध्यप्रदेश सरकार के सबसे सफल मंत्री भूपेन्द्र सिंह
- योगी आदित्यनाथ: प्रगति और समृद्धि के पथ प्रशस्त करते हुए
- गोरखपुर में बोले सीएम योगी आदित्यनाथ, धन के अभाव में नहीं रुकेगा किसी का इलाज
- आज यूपी के इन 33 जिलों में भारी बारिश की संभावना, येलो अलर्ट जारी, जानिए- आपके यहां कैसा रहेगा मौसम
- Uttar Pradesh tops in India, 8462 lakes developed under Mission Amrit Sarovar